What an honor! I was one of the Etsy folks from around Columbus featured on page 59 of Columbus Monthly Magazine. I am so thrilled! If you came here from Columbus Monthly, here are a few links for you:
- My Etsy page: http://joydidit.etsy.com (or look on the side and there is a mini gallery of my current work).
- My process of arashi shibori (or at least how I do it).
- The care and feeding of the silk scarves (cleaning).
- My videos on my favorite scarf-tying techniques.
- And my exercise bike/spinning wheel. Yeah, I am crazy, but it works.
Thank you so much for stopping by!